If an item ordered is out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question and how we can proceed. You will not be charged for this item. The authorization approved at time of check out will move from a ‘pending’ charge to completely gone in a few days depending on your banking institution’s policy.
Articles in this section
- Checkout problems | Credit/Debit Card
- I have received a call or email asking to verify my order. Is this official?
- What about sales tax?
- How do you prevent Fraud?
- How can I redeem a discount code?
- How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- Do you have any additional coupon codes, promotion codes, or discount codes?
- Checkout problems | PayPal
- Can I pay upon delivery?
- What happens if an item you ordered goes out of stock?