In certain circumstances our fraud protection service NoFraud will contact you to provide additional details to verify the order. This is a service to ensure our customers aren’t the victims of fraud. You may respond directly to them, or contact us via phone to verify the order details.
Articles in this section
- Checkout problems | Credit/Debit Card
- I have received a call or email asking to verify my order. Is this official?
- What about sales tax?
- How do you prevent Fraud?
- How can I redeem a discount code?
- How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- Do you have any additional coupon codes, promotion codes, or discount codes?
- Checkout problems | PayPal
- Can I pay upon delivery?
- What happens if an item you ordered goes out of stock?