We always try to expedite the processing of orders as quickly as possible. Once you place an order and it has already started processing, we will not be able to cancel your order. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We highly recommend that you use the return shipping label to send it back for a refund once it's received. Your other option is to refuse the delivery to return it to sender and we will refund your order when it is returned.
Articles in this section
- Orders & Shipping
- Where is my order confirmation email?
- What does "Coming Soon" mean?
- How does pre-order work?
- When will my order arrive?
- Cancellation policy
- Can I pick up in store?
- How do I search for a specific item?
- I have forgotten my e-mail address and/or password. What should I do?
- What advantages do I have as a registered customer?