An “XIP-101” error when submitting an order indicates that there is a connection issue between the site and the credit card authorization. This rarely indicates a site issue but is more likely a problem with the bank’s system or the 3rd party authorization system. Try placing your order in a different internet browser. Next, wait and try back in 20-30 minutes. If both of these solutions fail, please try a card that is issued from a different bank. If you are still getting this error, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Orders & Shipping
- Where is my order confirmation email?
- What does "Coming Soon" mean?
- How does pre-order work?
- When will my order arrive?
- Cancellation policy
- Can I pick up in store?
- How do I search for a specific item?
- I have forgotten my e-mail address and/or password. What should I do?
- What advantages do I have as a registered customer?