No, unfortunately. It is not possible to change your delivery address after an order has been placed. If there was a slight mistake we may be able to amend the address, however we only have a very small window of time to make corrections before the order ships. If the order has already shipped, you will need to update the address through your UPS tracking number or you can also request the package be held at the nearest UPS location or access point.
Articles in this section
- How much does delivery cost - U.S. Shipping?
- How can I track my order?
- Which countries do you deliver to?
- Where can I view the delivery status of my order?
- The tracking information says that my package has been delivered, but I have not received it. What can I do?
- I was not at home when UPS came and now my package is being returned to you. What can I do?
- Do I have to pay tariffs to ship to Canada?
- My delivery is missing, please help!
- How long will it take to get my order?
- Who do you use for shipping?