W48 is our Product Service Program promise to you that we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within 2 business days (48 hrs, hence W48) of receiving it. That's the best warranty program in the industry and it's all part of Burton's commitment to get you back on the mountain as quickly as possible.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Burton. All shipments, including Overnight and 2-Day shipments, will be returned in the same manner at our expense. W48 Goes into effect when we receive the product. Within 48 hours of receipt of product, the claim will be handled in one of the following ways:
- If the returned product is within the valid warranty period and judged by Burton to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items for the balance of the warranty period (usually 1 year, unless otherwise noted) from the original purchase date.
- If the problem is not covered under warranty nor repairable, the product will be returned as is.
- Don't ship us peanuts. Think Green, they're bad for the environment.
- We recommend using Fed-Ex or UPS and that you insure your package.
- Hold on to your RA. If you have any questions about your claim, call and give us your RA number and we'll be happy to update you on the status of your claim. You will receive email updates at each stage of the process.
- Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
- If you bought your product on ebay, it doesn't have any warranty.