If your product is out of warranty, we may still sell the parts you need to fix it. First, look here to see if we have what's needed. If not, please give us a call at 1-800-881-3138 or E-mail us at email@example.com with the product information and we will be happy to assist. Please include as much information as possible in the email including your full contact info, shipping address (no PO box's), phone number, and as much detail about your product as possible. Please note that if your item is out of warranty, we do offer paid repairs.
Articles in this section
- Wheel Kit Instructions
- What's this part called?
- My product is out of the warranty period. Can I still get spare parts or a repair?
- I lost the goggle clip for my helmet. What can I do?
- How do I change sliders and tongues on an EST hinge baseplate?
- How do I get new mounting hardware?
- Reduce Heel Lift with J-bars
- Do you sell boot liners separately?
- What do I do if my Speed Zone lace breaks?
- My luggage wheels are damaged or lost. Please help!