What binding systems are compatible with Burton splitboards?

Burton channel pucks are based on the Voilé interface system. 

You can use Voilé interfaces with any snowboard bindings that have a 4 hole system (Burton reflex bindings come with the required discs).

The best solution however is to use a binding such as the Burton Hitchhiker. This binding already has the correct interface in the baseplate and saves you a lot of weight and hustle.

Have more questions? Submit a request