An “XIP-101” error when submitting an order indicates that there is a connection issue between the site and the credit card authorization. This rarely indicates a site issue but is more likely a problem with the bank’s system or the 3rd party authorization system. Try placing your order in a different internet browser. Next, wait and try back in 20-30 minutes. If both of these solutions fail, please try a card that is issued from a different bank. If you are still getting this error, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Checkout problems | Credit/Debit Card
- I have received a call or email asking to verify my order. Is this official?
- What about sales tax?
- How do you prevent Fraud?
- How can I redeem a discount code?
- How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- Do you have any additional coupon codes, promotion codes, or discount codes?
- Checkout problems | PayPal
- Can I pay upon delivery?
- What happens if an item you ordered goes out of stock?