Burton Snowboards warrants all products sold by Burton to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. A “lifetime” warranty means the lifetime of the original owner. If a product is found to be defective by Burton, in its sole discretion, Burton's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Burton will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Burton products purchased from Authorized Burton Snowboards Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to Burton for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone or email. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Burton assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by use on non-Burton hardware for mounting bindings.
- Damage to Burton products caused by non-Burton products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Burton.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Burton Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- Burton product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.