Replacing Your Inner Lace Lock:
- DO NOT put the new lace lock together yet! It should remain in two pieces.
- Remove damaged lace and old lace lock.
- Lace new inner lace through your inner cuff.
- Feed both ends of the new lace from the bottom up, or against the direction of the arrow on the orange piece.
- Holding the black piece by the orange loop, feed the lace through the lower holes from inside to outside, then feed the lace through the exit holes in the black piece near the top by the orange loop. See the attached picture for reference.
- Press black piece inside orange piece.
- Eat cookie.