SMALL HIGH-POWERED MAGNETS ARE EMBEDDED IN THE FRAME, LENS AND / OR FACE MASK OF THESE GOGGLES
These magnets are intended to remain embedded in the product and must not be pried out or otherwise removed, as loose magnets can pose a risk of injury or death to children if the magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
If you have an implanted Cardiac Device This product may be harmful. Keep this product at least 30cm away.
If you use Avalanche Transceivers Know the devices you are using and understand the effects magnets may have on your device. If applicable know the safe distance from such device.
Insulin Pumps and Glucose Monitors Do not expose to this product.