All of our board cores are now 100% certified by the Forest Stewardship Council or FSC for short. This means that every board core has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices. You can find more info here: www.fsc.org.
Articles in this section
- Board Tech Glossary
- Do I need a wide board?
- What are the benefits of The Channel mounting system?
- What is Super-Sap?
- What size Skins do I need? How do I fit them to my board?
- Can I design my own custom snowboard?
- What does FSC Certification mean?
- What do Flying V, Flat Top, Pure Pop Camber or Camber mean?
- Help! My board has a different base color than shown online. Is it real or fake?
- How do I choose the right size board?