If you notice that your helmet is cracked or damaged in anyway, immediately stop using the helmet. Be sure to check the inner foam for damage as well because that will compromise the safety of the helmet, even if the shell is ok. If you have any questions on the condition of your helmet please contact us at 1-800-881-3138 or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Articles in this section
- Lens Visible Light Transmission (VLT)
- Anon Lens Tint Guide
- Goggle Care - How do I treat my goggles right?
- Can I paint my helmet?
- What is Magna-tech?
- Can I still use a damaged helmet?
- What’s the difference in goggle lens shape?
- Will MFI or Magna-tech interfere with my transceiver or cardiac device?
- What is the advantage of an injected lens?